Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Anraphet's Regalia

The Anraphet's Regalia is a cloth set that I wore when still leveling through the Cataclysm quests. I really loved its colours with the small detail of green diamonds. It took me some time to part with it before I really came to need the inventory space for leather items that I would actually be able to transmogrify on my druid.
Here I added the cape: Mantle of Desire and the staff Spire of Defiance (that has a notable purple scarab) and since I didn't have the right gloves I used a leather piece: Heavyhand's Gloves.



The mount: the faithful Brown Riding Camel that would accompany the adventurer through the burning and dry desert. It becomes available upon reaching Exalted with the Ramkahen faction at the vendor Balcksmith Abasi along with the Tan Riding Camel.


No comments:

Post a Comment